A virtual networking event matching hiring Upper Peninsula employers with candidates looking to take their careers back to the place they love.
Please refer to the link below for more information –
Chippewa Travelers –
“We are pleased to announce that CIU will be installing an xray baggage screening unit! This unit will eliminate the process of ALL bags being physically inspected by TSA agents.
The increase in airline passengers in 2019 has warranted this upgrade. It’s because of you, the passengers that support local air travel, that we are able to gain air travel amenities that in the past were only available to larger airports. Thank you for your continued support of CIU!
On a side note, passenger air travel is beginning to increase as vaccines are available to all, and the public is familiar and comfortable with safety measures required to fly. Travel deals are out there so if you are considering a “get away”, please check us out.
As always we appreciate you “flying from nearby”, and supporting your local airport.”
– Airport Management, Chippewa County International Airport – CIU
Check out Air CIU’s Facebook page for more updates:
Here’s a little glimpse of what life used to be like near Kincheloe Air Force Base, now known as the Chippewa County EDC Industrial and Air Park!
Link to Article:
- Michigan Open Full Capacity
- Eight colleges - including LSSU - bring nearly $1 billion a year to U.P.
- Superior Fabrication - Tenant Highlight
- CHIPPEWA COUNTY EDC MANUFACTURING BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND RAIL SPUR EXPANSION - DESIGN-BID-BUILD ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Return North - Professional Careers Fair - May 20, 3-6PM EST
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
Produced by Gaslight Media • Copyright © 2021 • All Rights Reserved