In collaboration with the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), the Michigan Municipal
League Foundation will serve as the Grant Administrator for the Initiative. Final application approval and
funding disbursement will be by and through the Grant Administrator.
Application Instructions for the Pure Michigan Small Business Relief Initiative (PMSBRI)
Before you begin your application please be aware that you will not be able to save your application and
return to it later.
PHYSICAL COPIES OF THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions, please contact the MEDC Service Center at (888) 522-0103 (select menu
option 1). Hours are 8am-5pm Mon. – Fri. and closed for lunch 12-1pm. During lunch hours, callers may
leave voicemail. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application contains seven sections:
• Business Information
• Business Contact Information
• Business Operations
• Use of Funds
• Eligibility Requirements
• National Objective Qualification
• Application Certification & Submission
The questions that will be on the application are listed below. The application will open at 9:00 am EST
on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The application will be available at: web link
Grants will be awarded up to $15,000 and the business will identify their …
- Peters and Local Leaders Highlighted How Historic American Rescue Plan Has Delivered Vital Relief
- General Aviation Terminal Reconstruction
- EUP Wood Shavings - Tenant Highlight
- Northern Michigan Beaches' Voted Best in the U.S.
- Making Michigan a Space State
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020