The Employee Assistance Grants were made available by Senate Bill 748, and are designed to provide support to employees impacted by the MDHHS Gathering and Face Mask Order that took effect on November 18, 2020. The Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association Educational Foundation is administering this grant program.
The application period will open on January 15, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. and will be available until January 25, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. The grants are not first come, first serve and the application will be open for submissions for the entirety of that 10-day period. Please take the time to ensure your application is complete and correct.
Clink the link below to learn more:
- Michigan Open Full Capacity
- Eight colleges - including LSSU - bring nearly $1 billion a year to U.P.
- Superior Fabrication - Tenant Highlight
- CHIPPEWA COUNTY EDC MANUFACTURING BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND RAIL SPUR EXPANSION - DESIGN-BID-BUILD ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Return North - Professional Careers Fair - May 20, 3-6PM EST
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
Produced by Gaslight Media • Copyright © 2021 • All Rights Reserved